Pages

.loving and loved.

.loving and loved.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

my DREAM.. my LEGACY

i dream

someday.. I shout INDONESIA in that event
someday.. I buy shirts with the names of INDONESIAN football players behind
someday..I wear it when watching INDONESIA in that gergerous event
someday.. I see INDONESIAN flag waving there among other flag
someday.. I hear everypeople in the world shout INDONESIA for support in that "green carpet"
someday.. I hear the commentators shouting the names of INDONESIANfootball players
someday.. I see everypeople update status :
"WE'RE TOTALY SUPORT FOR INDONESIA"
on facebook, twitter,etc.. for support INDONESIA
someday.. I hear d' shouts of victory for INDONESIA
someday.. I hear about "INDONESIA RAYA" playing there
someday.. I hear there was a whistle of victory for INDONESIA
someday.. I see extraordinary, awesome INDONESIAN football player fight in "green carpet"
someday..I see d' sweat of INDONESIAN football player fell on the soccer field
someday..I see there was a laugh of victory for INDONESIA

I have a DREAM.. if it didnt happen in my generation .. I will send down my dream for generation below me, for the next generation and I believe its will be come true someday .. Its can't STOP in my generation. my DREAM is LEGACY .. because .. generation below me is 2x from me .. and I am 2x of the generation above me .. and that means .. generation below me is POWERFULL than my generation and the generation above me .. dont let this DREAM shattered .. dont let this dream become extinct, or aground .. dont let this dream END .. This dream will always be the BEGINNING for our generation..
go INDONESIA
rising up my NATIONS
coming true DREAM
*inspired when i got worldcup fever*

be blessed
x.o.x.o ♥JJ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment