Pages

.loving and loved.

.loving and loved.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

my dream..my hope..my imagination

When I began to ask why there're so many deficiency in me?
While I see so many fortunatly people around me,
then next day I walked in the day
and I found so many pe
ople with disabilities,defect and underprivileged ..
then,I came back thinking and realized how lucky I am. .
When I felt myself so stupid of few things,
but then
I saw
a lot of mentally defect people around me
then I was thinking and realized how grateful I am.
When I started thinking, what talents I have?
I felt i
don't have any excess, and can't do anything unusual,amazing things,etc.
but then I saw people with extraordinary deficiencies in him.
When I felt i didn't have any purpose in life,
then I saw a lot of people with disabilities do extraordinary things
because
they had a purpose in life
then i realized i must have a great purpose in my life

Sometimes,Mind can break everything,, spirit, talent..
we must have a big dream to become something big,
don't always looking at the strengths of others and lacks of self ..
when I think i can't, then that's what really killed all my creativity and my goal just dream it and try to reach it .. ..
my dream+my hope+my imagination = my goal..

Rainbow=J=Rainbowdream,hope,imagination
be blessed
x.o.xo.
JJ
copied from my second blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment